WordPress wiki extensionwp-wiki.org
- Custom post types for 3.0
- Front-end editing
- A friendly, MediaWiki-like front-end interface
- Full Wiki syntax, including internal links
- Creating new wiki pages without a template tag for the 404 page
- An option for edits to go into a “pending” pool before approval
- A WYSIWYG editor that supports Wiki syntax
- Better permissions management
- The ability for users to include a note along with their edit
- Object-oriented design to allow for plugins
- Permissions for the “Wiki Editor” role are still not fully worked out. The code needs to be changed to only allow Wiki Editors to see and edit Wiki Pages
- “Red Links” lead to a page that will create a new Wiki page with the specified title, but you aren’t yet redirected to the new page.
More updates very very very soon!